Vitamin E In food/pharmacy industry
•As a natural antioxidant inside cells, supplies oxygen to blood, which is carried to the heart and other organs; thus alleviating fatigue; aids in bringing nourishment to cells.
•As an antioxidant and nutrition fortifier which is different to the synthetic on components, structure, physical characteristics and activity. Vitamin E has rich nutrition and high security, and is prone to be absorbed by human body. In feed and poultry feed industry.
• As dietary supplements and in food technology as Vitamin E.
• Acts as an antioxidant controlling redox reactions in a variety of tissues and organs.
• Also provide protection against pulmonary oxygen poisoning. In cosmetics industry.
• Improves microcirculation of the skin.
• Protects against U.V irradiations.
• Maintains natural moisture of skin.
Sidley chem is one of the most famous Vitamin E suppliers in China. If you buy Vitamin E or inquiry Vitamin E price, please e-mail us through: Sales@visitchem.com to contact us.
|APPEARANCE||WHITE OR OFF-WHITE FREE-FLOWING POWDER|
|SOLUBILITY||DISPERSIBLE IN COOL WATER FORMING A MILKY EMULSION|
|LOSS ON DRYING||≤3.0%|
|SIEVE ANALYSIS||100% THROUGH SIEVE NO.40 (US)|
|≥90% THROUGH SIEVE NO.60 (US)|
|≥45% THROUGH SIEVE NO.100 (US)|
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT||≤1000CFU/G|
|YEASTS & MOULDS||≤100CFU/G|
|E. COLI||NEGATIVE (IN 10G)|
|SALMONELLA||NEGATIVE (IN 25G)|